Saturday, January 29, 2011

conversations, part b

GGm has been sick for at least a week,
she told the doctor 3 or 4 days
I think a week and half

finally we got her to agree
to allow us to take her
to her favorite "really good looking" doctor
(definitely her words not mine)

so after the doctor, on thursday,
i was driving, GGm in the front seat
and DQ in the back behind GGm

We had been talking and then DQ said
something meant for GGm and she hadn't heard it
so she turns to me and I say "not really" and she nods her head

then GGm starts talking about tons
of random stuff and then
said are you sure she wasn't talking to me
I once again said "not really"

she then said i don't know why people
say things that aren't important
i don't have the energy to listen to those things

DQ and I bust up laughing and
I swear GGm didn't hear any of it 

No comments:

Post a Comment