Tuesday, March 26, 2013

crocs, still super comfortable today

they might not be the most fashionable
but this family loves them!
they're prefect for trips out in our back 40,
standing on our kitchen tile while cooking
(it's super uncomfortable tile),
and many other uses.

scrambler has been saying for weeks,
that she wants some
but was worried they weren't in fashion

I remember being mocked in middle school for wearing them,
but hey, I didn't care what people said about my shoes
(read: I cared a lot, but didn't want to show it)
they were comfortable and I thought they were
cool, especially that they were all rubber

well critic and scrambler
came back the other day from a trip
out into the world
and guess what?
she had crocs!

mom said "You got crocs! I guess you aren't worried
if they're in fashion"
"Yes I got the crocs, but I am never wearing them outside!
I don't want people to see me wearing them!"
critic almost barked back

I'm sorry, but your over 80,
no one cares what shoes you're wearing
and crocs look better than 90% of the shoes
designed with senior citizens in mind!

so then, just a couple hours after coming home
from their trip, scrambler checks the mail
an lo and behold, what's in it?
a crocs catalog
critic looked at that thing for a half hour
complaining, about how she wish she had
see it yesterday, and how they were so much cuter
than the ones she got, why didn't scrambler get these ones,
and on and on and on.

she's a trip

No comments:

Post a Comment