Monday, March 18, 2013

lunch date, a reoccurring feature

critic and scrambler
like to go out to lunch a lot
i may like a certain fast food place
and stop there often for a drink
but these people put me to shame

they go out to lunch
quite a few times a week
and then they come home
and tell us all about it
what they ordered, if they liked it
and how the service was

prime entertainment value
for me, for my family
and fortunately for you
i'm a sharer!
so you get to get in on the action too!

Recently they went to a local attraction
and went to one of their restaurants
[I would give you the location but it would
give away my location, and also giving away
my anonymity]

scrambler got
beef stew
with fried apples
and french fries

and I forgot what
critic got

but trust me, they'll go out again soon
and I'll make sure I catch what critic got

No comments:

Post a Comment